Looking for retirement advice and help? Get advice and ideas from me, your retirement host, and from a variety of retirees worldwide, who have "been there and done that" already!
That's the key - don't assume you are alone in your retirement thoughts.
Get Help -OR- Pay it Forward if you can help another retiree. It only takes one persons words, or personal issue, to help another retiree immensely!
As with any stage of life, there are many lifestyle changes to choose from. There IS light at the end of the retirement tunnel where you CAN find fulfillment and joy in retirement!
How to Connect:
(1) Register for my Retiree Outreach newsletter and keep connected with new retiree submissions. Help and Be Helped...
(2) Contribute your retirement story! Get retiree feedback from those who have been there before you...
(3) Interested in Home-Based Business Ideas for Boomers? Try www.justbusinessideas.com (my other site) for oodles of ideas.
Also, here is my Biz Newsletter to keep you updated.
(4) Ideas for Keeping Busy (email series)
(5) Join the Retirement Online Community and find new friends worldwide.
(6) How to find Senior Friends on this site (email series)
(7) Learn from and give feedback to any of the personal retiree stories on my site. Don't miss these personal submissions as they've helped many before you! Find new retiree submissions here!
How to Learn More:
This website accomodates three stages of retirement (top of page navigation bar):
JOIN MY Free Newsletter to keep updated and begin your new Retirement Journey!
I sincerely hope you find the nugget you need to carry you forward in retired life! Please get involved to learn more about your own retirement, share your retirement problems, and even help other retirees simply by sharing and commenting on their pages.
P.S. I retired April 2010 after twenty-five years as a retirement manager (and 35+ years with one employer). As a retirement enthusiast, I am living through my own retirement transition now! Oddly enough, I am learning more about the REAL "me" now! Why did it take me all these years to stop and think about ME!?