Home Business Ideas are plentiful. We are nearing retirement, or already retired... why not become a small business owner?
Register for a series of emails with ideas on getting started:
You no longer need to work for others. Your Home Business: your rules, your location, your schedule, your working hours, your pajama's :)
It's all about you when you OWN the Business! Right?
Maybe you just retired, for goodness sake, and now I am asking you to work again? Seriously, Wendy?
I will tell you why... keep reading!
I hope to help you Think Outside the Box and find the perfect Home Business ideas for you! We are often 'blind' to the many ways to earn a supplemental retirement income that surround us all...
Boomers need to keep our retirement lifestyle as fun, challenging, and fulfilling as possible... and WHY NOT have fun?
Keep it at home, Keep it small too... Don't make it like work, just have fun while bringing in some income!
This video is from a few years ago when I first started another site, all of which is moving here.
Watch it to discover 3 Boomer Mistakes! I really want to help you.
All you need is a computer. Period. Take your business anywhere you go! That's the beauty of an online business!
Ebooks, Audio, Video, Website/Blog, Email... all communication tools to have fun while earning income!
Computer work may not be for you, but it certainly works for me!
I retired to the Internet! I really did. There are three major reasons that a retiree might want to start an online business.
1) Online business is done by computer. You can be at home or on vacation, in your pajamas or a business suit, or sitting at a restaurant with a burger and fries and your ipad, working. You can work part-time, or full-time, you set the hours, you manage your online business to match your retirement lifestyle.
2) Keeping mentally challenged goes a long way to keeping mentally astute. Starting a new challenge, like an online business, is fun but also great help in keeping your mind sharp.
3) Income possibilities! Even a retiree who is financially ok, can use more income. Sometimes, its a simple challenge to see what you can earn online. For others, they need additional income to survive. Passive Income rocks!
Many Boomers are retiring. Some Boomers retired voluntarily, only to find they were't fulfilled and happy. Many others were forced out early due to downsizing, layoffs, and simply were not prepared for retirement. Many weren't ready financially -- and they REALLY weren't ready mentally. That's huge, we still need a reason to get up in the morning...
I will say that online business isn't easy-- it does take work and effort. BUT instead of becoming a Couch Potato, why not play online and see what happens?
1) Share that lifetime of knowledge stuck inside your head
2) Find yourself again and create a new identity for your retirement
3) Keep busy, enjoy new challenges online, meet new online business friends
4) Meet new friends who enjoy the same things you do based on the business itself
5) Travel the nation (or even the world) going to conferences while networking and growing your business
5) Gain a supplemental income which all retirees can use!
Have a look around these small business pages.
I've got plenty of home business ideas for retirees like you:
Bookmark this page and return often... you'll be challenged and amazed at the home business ideas that are presented for your consideration!
Wendy, Your Retirement/Home Business Coach
Wendy's other site... because Aging Matters!