What will you do, all day, every day, to feel happy and fulfilled? You need purpose in life, even in later life.
Get advice and lots of ideas from Wendy, your retirement host, and from a variety of retirees worldwide, who have "been there and done that" already!
First, if you are full of Retirement Anxiety, as many are, Read & Discover that You Are Not Alone! That's really important to know so you can FIND your Best Lifestyle!
That's the key... Enjoy the Journey.
If you don't like this new phase of life (yet), please don't assume you are alone in your negative thoughts. Many others struggle through retirement, just like you do.
Get Help -OR- Pay it Forward if you can help another retiree.
It only takes one persons words to help another retiree immensely!
It's not about money either, though money obviously helps in dreaming possibilities. There is plenty you can do to be healthy, happy and engaged in life - without much - seriously.
Life can be rich with activity and friendships, even while you are aging...
Retired Life - based on what we truly love in life - has got to make life just ROCK!
My thought is that we live busy lives. We go through school, then we work and have families, then we retire.
BOOM! Now what?
Let me help you live an active, engaged lifestyle, even though you are aging and slowing down a bit. You can remain smart, witty and social.
You can discover real purpose for your days while helping the world for the Greater Good.
In Retirement, it's time to take back our lives! Embrace Life Right Where You Are...
(1) Register for the Retirement Insider newsletter (registration to the left) and remain connected... learn and find new ideas! Help and Be Helped.
(2) Contribute your story! Get retiree feedback from those who have been there before you... AND help others who need your feedback too.
(3) Interested in Home-Based Business Ideas? You'll find oodles of ideas, tutorials, and more. This is relatively new, still adding more...
(4) Ideas for Keeping Busy This is an email series with ideas to consider for retirement activity. As I find new ideas, I add emails.
(5) Join the Retirement Online Community and find new friends worldwide. Safe, private community forums, pen pals, and more!
(6) How to find Senior Friends on this site and in the private community (email series)
(7) Learn from and give feedback to any of the personal retiree stories on my site. Don't miss these personal submissions as they've helped many before you! Find new retiree submissions here!
This site supports retirees in finding perfect-for-you, purposeful lifestyles. Find solutions to your most pressing problems... and kick retirement anxiety to the curb.
I want to help you consider your options for a lifestyle that is all about YOU.
I sincerely hope you find the nugget you need to carry you forward in retired life! Please get involved to learn more about your own retirement, share your retirement problems, and help other retirees simply by sharing and commenting on their pages. We can do this, TOGETHER!
It's time to Get Real! We still have lots to contribute to this world!
To a Happy, Productive Retirement!
P.S. I retired in April 2010 after twenty-five years as a Retirement Manager (and 35+ years with my local government employer). Post-retirement, I have worked on this website. More about me here. As a retirement enthusiast for over 30 years, I have experienced my own retirement transition and many others too. I survived and you will too. Oddly enough, I am learning more about the REAL "me" now, in retirement. Why did it take me all these years to stop and think about ME!?
Click the image to view my books and author page!