Paula's Christmas Survey
1. Is your tree real or artificial? We usually have a real tree but this year we are putting up a fake one due to financial consideration!
2. When do you put up your Christmas tree? First weekend in December.
3. What is your favorite ornament on the tree? My USS Enterprise! It's blinking lights don't work anymore but I still put in on the tree.
4. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? Lots of both.
5. Angel on the tree top or a star or something unique? Angel although she has seen better days. I keep saying I'll get a new one but...well!
6. Do you put lights up outside? Yes but only around the porch these days.
7. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I get to it! Don't have much to buy these days.
8. Do you buy lots of gifts or is your shopping limited? Just a few people.
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning.
10. Do you use wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift but I'll use whatever works best.
11. How many Christmas cards do you mail? Just a few these days.
12. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
13. Do you go to church on Christmas or Christmas Eve? Not anymore
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)? I like most Christmas songs.
15 Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Carol
16. Do you feel the JOY of Christmas or mostly STRESS? Joy of Christmas
17. Can you remember a special Christmas? One year my brother got accessories for his bicycle. We used to get presents at the end of our beds as well as under the tree so he found his early one Christmas morning. He was so excited that he came in to mine and my sister's room, flipped on the light and said “Paula, Madeleine look what I got!” then dropped everything on the floor making such a noise that it woke our mother up. Scooping up his spoils he quickly hightailed it back to his room leaving us to suffer the wrath of mother even though we were half asleep and had also be woken up! Oh the joy of little brothers!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Um, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and let us not forget Rudolph the red nosed and Olive the other reindeer!! Merry Christmas everyone!
Wendy's other site... because Aging Matters!