Remarkable Conversations About the "R" Word - Part 2!
by Gary R. Jay
You have agreed upon the guidelines for communicating with your spouse, significant other, or your coach. The next part is... what are the questions you want to ask and answer that will shape the best years of your life...the bonus years your parents probably never had?
Here are the first seven questions you could ask and answer:
1. What is the lifelong dream you've kept to yourself?
2. What fears are getting in the way of living the life you really want?
3. How well can you adjust to change in your health or in your wealth?
4. What do you want to do with the rest of your life?
5. Who do you want to be for the rest of your life?
6. What legacy do you want to leave your significant other? Your family? Your community?
7. How can faith and hope get you more of what you want?
OPT IN OR OPT OUT
Our intention is to keep conversation expanding.
Our challenge to you is to remark... so we can remark... so all of us create a remarkable Brainstorm and Social Exercise.
Are you ready for our challenge to shape the rest of your life? our lasting legacy?
Opt IN by responding to this challenge... have courage to dialogue if you want to thrive, not merely survive!
Opt OUT by responding any way you wish.. have peace by accepting your life as it is!
Opt IN favor of your best interests.. have wisdom in your choice... which is always yours!
Gary R. Jay
- Coach of Entrepreneurs Exploring Remarkable Life Options
- Coauthor of Remarkable and Real!
Remarkable Resource, Ltd.
Linked In page
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Write Your Own Story Here (so that others can comment on YOUR story too!)!.