Social Security direct deposit changing checking account

by Raymond N. Dexter
( CA )

I have to change my checking account and I have direct deposit so I will have to notify social security. Hhow deo I do this?

Wendy: First, my apologies for the late reply.

Second, you can change your direct deposit of your Social Security check online: Social Security Direct Deposit change form.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Social Security.