Social Security: Direct Deposit

by Kerstin Herrmann
(Antelope ca Usa)

Just changed to new bank, need to get in contact with ss office to have my check sent in january to new bank?

Wendy: It looks like your own bank can make the change, you just have to ask them!there is also a form to make changes, but I'm not sure you've got enough time to do that.

Read more on the Social Security site here!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Social Security.