Something funny to share with retirees!
It has been somewhat of a mixed-up week and last night I put the finishing touches on a piece I have been preparing to share with everyone here. But, as I used to do with some of my business correspondence, I have been writing and re-writing the piece and finally last night re-read it and decided - nope it isn't ready. Needs more work.
However, my urge to keep those of you that do, on occasion, read my articles, smiling and coming back for more, I wanted to post something. So, while what I am about to contribute isn't mine, it is something that made me smile and hey - if we can smile - even just for a minute, then during that one or two minutes of smiling, we aren't thinking of something bad or depressing or what have you and that is a good thing.
I must admit I am unable to take credit for the following but hey it made me laugh. Hope it does the same for you as well.
The following was recently sent to me via email and I just had to share it with you, my readers.
IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
1) You can't count your hair.
2) You can't wash your eyes with soap.
3) You can't breathe when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.
Ten (10) Things I know about you.
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
10) Going out on a limb here, my guess is that you would like to see who else might fall for this. Feel free to share with others.
Why did I share it – because I didn’t want to be alone in the idiot category.
Have a great Day.
Laugh, and then Laugh and sing It's a Beautiful Morning even when it's not.
"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."
Click here to post comments
Return to Irwin's Blog.