Things to Ponder in Retirement
by Tom Damron
As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300. or a $30. watch - they both tell the same time.
Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag- - - - the amount of money inside is the same;
Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine - - -- the hang over is the same.
Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq.ft. - - - -the loneliness is the same.
You will realize that your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down - - - - you go down with it.
Therefore I hope you realize that when you have pals, buddies, and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven & earth---That is true happiness!
Five Undeniable Facts of Life:
1. You shouldn't have educated your children to be rich. You should have educated them to be Happy.
So now that they're grown up they would know the value of things not the price.
2. Best awarded words in the World:
"Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find the one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born.
You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage for yourself!
If you just want to walk Fast, Walk Alone!
But if you want to walk Far, Walk Together!
Six Best Doctors in the World:
5. Self Confidence and
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy the healthy life.
I've sent this with smiles and affection for you all.
Wendy's other site... because Aging Matters!