You Might Be Getting Old If...
I hope you enjoy these "You Might Be Getting Old If...." jokes!
- There are three signs of old age. The first is your loss of memory. I forget
the other two.
- You're getting old when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long
as you don't have to go along.
- Middle age is when work is a lot less fun - and fun is a lot more work.
- Statistics show that at the age of seventy, there are five women to every
man. Now isn't that a great time for a guy to get those kind of odds?
- You know you're getting on in years when the girls at the office start
confiding in you.
- Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.
- Middle age is when you have stopped growing at both ends, and have begun to
grow in the middle.
- You know you're into middle age when you realize that caution is the only
thing you care to exercise.
- You're getting old when you wake up with that morning-after feeling, and you
didn't do anything the night before!
- The cardiologist's diet: if it tastes good, spit it out.
- It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.
- When you lean over to pick something up off the floor, you ask yourself if
there is anything else you need to do while you are down there.
Don't ya love it? Hey -- we might as well laugh!!
Wendy's other site... because Aging Matters!